Thursday, August 21, 2014

Gurus

I was recently introduced to Gurus sandals and immediately fell in love!  Gurus are a modern twist on a 5,000 year-old Indian classic, inspired by the ancient wooden sandal worn by Mahatma Gandhi.

These sandals are not only comfortable and extremely cute, but they are eco-friendly as well.  They are made from natural sustainably sourced rubber grown right on their families farms where they grew up! 

The run pretty true to size, but I wish i'd gotten mine a size bigger as I like my sandals a bit looser.  The top strap was initially a bit snug, but after wearing them and trying a great suggestion by the founder to twist the strap to make it a little wider I was good to go!




For every pair of shoes sold, they plant a tree!  That is reason enough to go out and buy a pair, or two!!!  They have a variety of beautiful colors and come with an cute dust bag to keep them in when not wearing. You wont be disappointed in these sandals!


These sandals are perfect for the beach, gym, yoga studio, salon to get a pedicure and not worry about smudging your nails, or just out on the town.  


If you haven't tried Gurus sandals yet, I recommend you getting a pair!  I can't wait to get some more in other colors!

For more information, visit their website.  They can also be found on FacebookTwitterInstagramInstagram, and Pinterest.


On the Go Blogger Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation from Gurus, but did receive complimentary products.  My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment