Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Travellers Guide to Driving Etiquette



Arthur Ravenel Bridge
Arthur Ravenel Bridge: Charleston, SC 

If you are like me and love to travel, you've probably needed information for driving in a foreign county at some point on your journeys!  I recently located a wonderful driving guide full of tips, requirements and other important things to know from native drivers as well as experienced travelers.

The Travellers Guide to Driving Etiquette has tips and advice for countries all over the world, including Europe, Asia, Americas, Australia and Africa.

If you are planning a trip and looking for a great resource for driving in other countries, I recommend you visit The Travellers Guide to Driving Etiquette.  It is full of insightful information and a great resource.  I'm already using it for my trip to Europe in January!

Happy Traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment