Thursday, February 20, 2014

Original Sprout Product Review


Original Sprout Products Review

1. Island Bliss Shampoo
2.  Island Bliss Conditioner
3. Tahitian Hair Oil



I've had the privilege of working with Original Sprout to review some of their wonderful products.  I was able to try the Island Bliss Shampoo and Island Bliss Conditioner as well as their Tahitian Hair Oil. 

Original Sprout was founded in 2002 by Inga Tritt.  She was inspired to create the Original Sprout line of products after the birth of her daughter.   All of the Original Sprout products are "Worry Free" which means that there aren't any Parabens, Nanoparticles, Formaldehyde, Petroleum Oils, Propylene Glycol, Dioxanes, Sulfates, Gluten, Soy or Dairy.  They are also all 100% Vegan and have products to help soothe from the sun, wind, cold, chlorine and pollution.


I loved the smell of this Shampoo!  It has a wonderful tropical smell to it that will make you feel as though you're on a though you're on a tropical getaway!  It has a nice consistency to it that isn't too thick so that it is easy to get good coverage.  My hair was left smelling yummy and was silky smooth. 

This also had an amazing smell.  This also had a nice consistency to it and left my hair feeling so smooth.  I have long hair that tangles easily and this did a great job of making it soft, but not greasy looking. 

I loved this hair oil.  I have tried others in the past that left my hair looking greasy and oily, but this one did not.  It gave my hair a great shine to it and kept the tangles at bay.  It was easy to use and worked quickly.  It also didn't leave my hands with a greasy feeling that other hair oils have in the past.


Overall I loved all of the Original Sprout products that I tried and I can't wait to try other products of theirs in the future.  I hope you will check out their products as well.  You can visit their website here.  You can also find them on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest


On The Go Blogger Disclaimer:  I did not receive any compensation from Original Sprout, but received some products for my use for this review.  My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.








No comments:

Post a Comment