Thursday, February 20, 2014

Skoy Cloths Review

I've been introduced to what I think is one of the greatest kitchen inventions in some time. I received a 4 pack of Skoy Cloths and i'm so happy that I've discovered these.  They are definitely going to make life easier for me!




I have in the past used regular sponges, but the smell that they develop after a short time is unbearable and hard to get rid of.  In the past I've tried other "cloths" but never liked them and they always fell short of their claims.  The Skoy Cloth says that it is equivalent to using 15 paper towels and while I was a bit skeptical, it is so true.  This light weight cloth works so well and holds up so well.  It doesn't fall apart, or rip, even when doing heavy scrubbing. 


The Skoy Cloth is made in Europe and is a mix of natural cotton and wood-based cellulose pulp.  It is Chlorine free, unbleached and contains no GMO's, as well as the inks and colorings are all water-based.  The Skoy Cloth is a cloth that will replace your sponges, paper towels, dishcloths, etc and wont be a breeding ground for bacteria and smells!  They are also biodegradable, reusable and even compostable! They are easy to maintain - you can wash them in your dishwasher, washer or dryer, or put them in the microwave (don't forget to wet them first so they don't cause a fire!)


Recently, Skoy Cloths has started a fundraising program for schools. They will provide information sheets, product samples and order-forms. The fundraising committee will submit their order and Skoy will ship out within ten days. Each 6-pack of cloths will sell for $10; $4 will go to the fundraising.

You can find the Skoy cloth, the Skoy rail, and Skoy Scrub online, at Amazon, or in many brick and mortar retailers nationwide in the US. They are also available at all Container Store locations

On The Go Blogger Disclaimer:  I did not receive any compensation from Skoy Cloth, but received a 4 pack of Skoy cloths for this review.  My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment