Thursday, October 2, 2014

City box

I always love when subscription boxes arrive in the mail and boy was I excited when my sample City Box arrived today!  

City Box is a subscription box service based out of Indianapolis, IN that features products from businesses in and around Indy.  

The box was bigger than I expected it to be and it was packed FULL of great items!  When I opened it, the aroma of the tea and coffee samples inside came flooding out and smelled amazing!


City Box October

This sample box contained:
Boatman Geller Luggage Tag
Chopsaver lip balm
Reusable shopping bag from Crave.ly restaurant
Card from Harrison Center for the Arts
Whole beans from Darrin's Coffee
Energy bar from Great Harvest Bread Co - The softest, most flavorful bar i've ever had!!
Volume spray by Kenra Professional
Soapbox Soaps sample of Orange hand soap
Loose leaf tea sample from Tea Pots N Treasures

City Box Subscription

I loved the box that I received and everything in it, and I love that they are working to support and grow local homegrown businesses.  If you want to discover great new companies and products that are near Indy, definitely check out City Box.  You wont be disappointed, and definitely get a great value for your money!

For more information, visit their website.


On the Go Blogger Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation from City Box, but did receive complimentary products.  My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.


No comments:

Post a Comment