Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bamboo Bath Mat


If you are looking for some great new bath and personal care products, then you should check out ToiletTree Products.  They have a wide range of products from oral care, fogless mirrors, travel accessories, skin care and grooming.  
Toilettree Products

I recently received their Bamboo Deluxe Shower and Bath Mat.  It came fully assembled, so all I had to do was take it out of the box and use it.  It is made of high quality 100% natural eco-friendly bamboo and is very sturdy.  I love the diagonal design of the pieces, and it gives it a very modern chic feel.  

It is skid resistant and stain resistant.  It can be used indoors or outdoors and measures 5.3 in. L x 15.7 in. W x 1.3 in. H


Toiletree Products

I'm really enjoying my bamboo mat and think that you will too. it is very durable and I think will hold up for many years to come and look great in the process!

  You can purchase a Bamboo Deluxe Shower Floor and Bath Mat here
Check out ToiletTree Products on their website.  They are also on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.

On the Go Blogger Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation from ToiletTree Products, but received some products for my use for this review.  My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.  


No comments:

Post a Comment