Thursday, November 6, 2014

October Flicker Box


I am a candle junkie, and have far more than any person could ever need in a lifetime, yet i'm always looking for new candles to try.  This is my first Flicker Box, and I am extremely happy with the quantity as well as quality of the products in this box.  I received this box at a discounted price in exchange for my review.  

The Cost: $25 for your first month, $34 per month after.  
You get a box of carefully curated artisan candles

The scents of all the candles in this box were perfect for Fall, and full of scent!  This box contained:
  • Second Star to the Right in Mulled Cider - This candle is handmade in Chicago of all natural soy and has a 40 hour burn time.  it contains a wooden wick and has a wonderful aroma of hot cider with cinnamon, cloves an nutmeg.  Just the thing to get you in the mood for Fall!
  • Midnight Owl Candle Company in Autumn Leaves - This candle comes in a lidded mason jar, which you can reuse when empty.  All these candles are hand poured and made with the finest ingredients.  It has a scent of apple cider and cinnamon.  
  • Armadilla Wax Works Orange Cinnamon Votive - This votive has a beautiful orange color and a scent of a mix of Orange and Cinnamon.  This has an approximate burn time of 15 hours.  It had wonderful scent distribution when burned, especially for a votive!
  • Armadilla Wax Works Autumn Leaf Floating Candle - unscented leaf shaped floating candle with an approximate burn time of 7 hours and has a beautiful orange color.  
  • This box also contained a small bag with a few pieces of candy and a pack of matches to light the candles
Overall I was extremely pleased with this box and it definitely was worth the price.  I can't wait to try and other and hope to soon have a subscription! 



Flicker Box October
Check out Flicker Box on their website. They are also on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter.  

On The Go Blogger Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation from Flicker Box, but received discounted products for my use for this review.  My opinions are my own and may differ from yours.  


No comments:

Post a Comment