Monday, November 25, 2013

Perky Jerky



Being a chronic migraine sufferer for many years due to nitrates, MSG. etc it's been hard to find a good beef jerky that I can enjoy without it giving me a migraine. 
Perky Jerky is all-natural, ultra premium beef and turkey jerky unlike any other. No nitrates, preservatives or MSG. It's tender, healthy, and flavored with a hint of Guarana, a berry from the Amazon that is commonly used in energy drinks. Perky Jerky is...The Action Packed Snack!™  The Perky Jerky Story

I sampled both the original flavor Beef and original flavor Turkey. 

Pros:
1.  Jerky was tender and full of flavor
2.  Good amount of jerky in each pack
3.  All Natural and No nitrates, preservatives or MSG

Cons:
1.  I found the Turkey to be too wet for my liking 

This was the only con that I could find as everything else about this jerky was wonderful!  

I find this to be a keeper for me and will continue to eat Perky Jerky. I'm thrilled to find a jerky that is delicious and no migraine after is even better! 

Now if you are ready to go out and buy some great jerky find a store here: Perky Jerky Store Locator

What other jerky's have you found with no nitrates, preservatives or MSG? I'd love to hear of any that others have found. 



Perky Jerky provided jerky to facilitate review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment