Sunday, November 17, 2013

Standard Poodle Paisley

Here is our girl Paisley the day we brought her home in May. She was 12 weeks old when we got her. 

She has grown into quite a beautiful and smart, energetic, sweet girl. I've always wanted a standard poodle and after having to put our boy Zip, a 13.5 year old golden retriver to sleep in April and seeing the utter sorrow of our other dogs we decided it was time to add the poodle I've always wanted 

I've been so happy and surprised at how much she's taken to my husband and him under her spell!  

Here she is today, more grown up and blossoming Into such a well mannered girl, not quite a year old. 


And one more of her in her Halloween costume at my work doggie Halloween party. She was the lion from the Wizard of Oz. 


No comments:

Post a Comment